The following information is from the Quorum Young Professionals Facebook page.
This monthly event by Quorum Young Professionals is a fun, fab, casual event for LGBTA folks in their 20’s and 30’s who who are starting, interested in starting, or growing their careers. The emphasis is on creating an energetic, vibrant atmosphere where valuable contacts can be made, ideas and opportunities can be shared, and community can be formed — not your career credentials. Come build your networks, find little opportunities to learn and grow, and help strengthen our presence in the greater business community.
* Free appetizers are provided by our generous venue. Thank them by having some drinks, if you’d like.
* Bring your business and/or personal cards, if you have them. We will have a designated area.
7:30pm – Quorum YP news, updates from our partners, outreach.
7:35pm – 7:45pm: Intros and opportunities.
More info about Quorum, including membership opportunities, at www.twincitiesquorum.com.
ABOUT THE VENUE
The Saloon is THE Minneapolis gay bar with nightly events, numerous bars, fabulous cocktails and even better drink specials. Meet your friends -or make new ones – in a spacious location in the heart of Downtown Minneapolis the features an engaging and open atmosphere with incredible energy. Lose yourself to dance with the Twin Cities newest sound system on one of our many dance floors.
* Thanks to the Quorum YP Council: Mark Burgett, Thang M. Chau, Kate Mandt Kilian, Ryan Kroening, Nate Schwab, and Seth Orion Viebrock.
* Thank you to Quorum! Learn more about our organization, including membership opportunities, atwww.twincitiesquorum.com.
* Many thanks to our generous venue, The Saloon MN, who is also a Quorum member.